KAHLON IMMIGRATION LAW
Canadian Immigration Law Firm
Part Time Immigration Law Paralegal (Remote Position)
Kahlon Immigration Law is a boutique immigration law firm headquartered in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. Our lawyers have practiced law for over a decade and take great pride in providing their clientele with effective and efficient legal services. We represent immigration clients from all over the world in both temporary resident and permanent resident applications. We assist in family sponsorships, visitor/work/study permit applications, business/investor immigration applications (including LMIAs, entrepreneur visas, start-up visas, PNP applications, self-employment visas, QIIP, etc.), citizenship applications as well as private refugee sponsorships.
We are a very tech-savvy firm that works as a team to give our clients the best possible outcome within the Canadian immigration system. As Canada is one of the most sought after countries to live in and our clientele is growing, we are looking to expand our team for the long term. If you feel that you would be a great fit, please send us your application. We would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced immigration law paralegal. We are building our team and are looking for exceptional candidates.
- Although you may be required to come to the office from time to time, this position will mostly be remote. Thus you should be set up to be able to work at home on files as well as be able to work with clients from home. We will help you with your setup if needed.
- We are set up to work remotely and are looking for someone that is tech-savvy and feels very comfortable using technology in general.
- This position is part-time and the work is expected to be done during business hours.
- This position is for someone that is already knowledgeable and experienced in immigration law. As such please do not apply if you do not feel confident working in immigration law.
- You should have great interpersonal skills and have experience working with immigration law clients.
- You should be organized, detail oriented, disciplined and dedicated to your job.
- You should have good references that verify your experience in immigration law.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys working in immigration law and has a positive, can-do attitude.
- You should be able to work independently as well as in a team when required.
- You should have excellent oral and written skills in English.
- You should follow instructions well.
- You will be hired as an independent contractor. This may change as we continue working together.
- You should be very well versed in the English language and have very good English writing skills.
- Ability to speak/read/write languages other than English is an asset (but not required).
It is very important to us that we find the right person for this position. Thus we will only contact those applicants that demonstrate they meet the requirements that we are looking for (as set out above). If you do meet the requirements and you are interested in the position, please email all 3 of the below to email@example.com to apply for the position:
1) cover letter;
2) your resume;
3) your rate.
Thank you in advance for your interest.