Kahlon Immigration Law offers coaching and consulting services to applicants, immigration professionals and immigration-related businesses. If you are an applicant, please ask for our bundle packages.
If you are a new immigration professional or immigration-related business wanting to improve their compliance, navigate difficult immigration matters or expand into new areas, some of the services you may be interested in are listed below:
- Second Opinion Services on a File or Project
- Educate your team about employer compliance and/or how to avoid immigration pitfalls;
- Developing members of your immigration team through training and recruitment;
- Conduct an Immigration Audit/Write a Report with Recommendations on a Challenge You Are Incurring;
- Provide Research for your immigration-related business;
- Tutoring you for your entry to practice exams; and
- Discussing ethical obligations related to a Law Society or RCIC College Code of Conduct.
If you are interested in finding out if this is a right fit for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our office and our front desk will take your information and we will contact you.